Our Recommendations: Books
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
If it was up to me, this book would be required reading in schools. It's message is so powerful and it will change the way you embrace challenges. This is a total game changer!
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Boom! This book is one of the all-time greatest. Dr Covey shares 7 habits that will change your life. If you don't believe me...just read the amount of reviews on this book.
The Power of Habit
This book will teach you more than you ever need to know about habits. If you take away one thing from this book...it would be about the power of operating skills from the basal ganglia, rather than your "working memory".
The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
This book changed the way I approached team development. It provides managers, coaches, and leaders with a powerful framework to develop a high performing team. Can't recommend this book enough if you are serious about leading a high performing team. Check out our blog post to learn more about the book by clicking here.
Above The Line
This book walks you through the same leadership development system that Urban Meyer used to build a National Championship team at Ohio St. There is so much great content in the book that I had to write 5 blog posts to capture everything. Dive into the posts below to learn more about this transformational system to develop a championship culture.
- The Leadership Development Program of Urban Meyer at Ohio State (part 1/5)
- An Inside Look of the Leadership Development Program from Urban Meyer and Ohio State (part 2/5)
- A simple exercise to measure & build your culture (Part 3/5)
- Culture Begins With 3 Core Beliefs (part 4/5)
- The 10-80-10 Principle, Champions Day, and The Clicker Story (part 5/5)